Any Club registering players for League play or for Training purposes must complete the following:
- Read and understand Ontario Soccer’s Return to Play Guide (the plan) – Protocols and Recommendations document.
- All affiliated Clubs/Academies/Leagues must prepare their own Return to Play Plans for use within their membership. Use of Ontario Soccer’s Return to Play Guide (see below) is required.
- All affiliated Clubs/Academies/Leagues must complete Canada Soccer's Risk Assessment Tool( to be completed by ONE executive of the member). Do not forward or share the online link tool with others. If your club has completed this for Outdoor 2020, this is Risk Assessment is not required again.
- Canada Soccer/Ontario Soccer will send clubs an email advising them of their risk level. Ontario Soccer will acknowledge your risk level and advise EMSA as well. Clubs and Leagues and Academies must all complete this.
- Collect documents required from parents/players/coaches (waivers and player registration forms)
- Register Players/Staff into OSCAR - EMSA will not approve rosters until we have been advised that your CSA Risk Level is low.
Teams participating in League:
If your club will be participating in a league please name the team as follows
- Club Name, Gender, YOB, League, "GROUP #" Team Name if applicable
- Enter NCCP# of each Team official in the comment box by their name in OSCAR
An EMSA approved roster will only be sent to the clubs that have completed the CSA Tool with a low risk and have registered the players in OSCAR.
Teams not participating in League, but will be training:
If your club will be TRAINING only (not participating in League games/festivals etc) please name the team as follows:
Club Name, Gender, YOB, Training Team
Please ensure that your club has updated your RTP to reflect the latest OS RTP Guide
*please note that age classifications change for Indoor Season, see schedule below
Governing Division breakdown CLICK HERE
Coach Qualifications CLICK HERE
Further Registration information https://www.ontariosoccer.net/governing-documents-registration
OS Return to Play Guide - updated Nov 22, 2020 List of updates can be found on I2020-122
PLEASE LOOK FOR LATEST RTP ON COVID 19 OS BULLETIN TAB.
The RTP Guide has been broken down in PDF Format for easier use for our members. -PLEASE NOTE THE BELOW IS FROM SEPTEMBER 14, 2020, new RTPs will need to be amended as they are provided
Please note that content used cannot be used in a manner that does not align with Ontario Soccer and the Government of Ontario’s COVID-19 directives, protocols and guidelines that are in place now and in the future
OS Player Registration Form
Release of Liability Waiver 18 and older Form
Informed Consent and Assumption Risk Agreement 17 and younger Form
Declaration of Compliance COVID 19 Waiver Form
Contact Tracing Log
Emergency Response Plan
Recommendations for Clubs and Academies
Recommendations and Guidelines for Players
Recommendations and Guidelines for Parents
Recommendations and Guidelines for Coaches
Return to Play Phases
Provide a Safe & Clean Environment/Equipment
Recommendations for Match Officials
Risk Management and Insurance Considerations
Appendix 1 Covid 19 Infection Prevention
Appendix 2 Training Sessions
Appendix 3 Waivers
Appendix 4 COVID 19 Public Health Resources
For the most updated OS Bulletins please feel free to visit https://www.ontariosoccer.net/page/show/5790290-covid-19-updates
Decisions are subject to change, based on the number of cases locally and provincially and as directed by Health Units, our Government and/or Ontario Soccer
The District will provide updated information and guidance to the best of our ability, ultimately EMSA's members (clubs and leagues) are responsible to ensure that they are following their Local Health Units orders