LONDON TFC- Youth Coach Position
Job Overview: London TFC, is seeking passionate and experienced Youth Soccer Coaches to join our dedicated team. As a Youth Soccer Coach, you will play a vital role in nurturing the talent and development of young athletes, fostering a love for the game, and promoting sportsmanship. If you have a background in soccer coaching, a genuine enthusiasm for working with youth, and a desire to contribute to the growth of young athletes, we would like to hear from you.
• Previous experience coaching youth soccer teams, preferably at the grassroots level.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with children and teenagers, fostering a positive and supportive learning environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage with players, parents, and fellow coaches.
• A genuine passion for soccer and a desire to inspire young athletes to achieve their full potential.
• Reliable, organized, and punctual with a commitment to upholding club values and policies.
• Flexibility to work evenings and weekends to accommodate training sessions and matches.
This is a paid coaching position. Salary based on coaching competencies
Include "I want to coach" in the subject line and a brief explanation as to why you would like to join our coaching staff.
EMSA- Member Support Representative
The Elgin Middlesex Soccer Association is located in London Ontario and promotes, develops and governs the game of soccer in the counties of Bruce, Huron, Norfolk, Oxford, Elgin and Middlesex. EMSA is a district member of Ontario Soccer, which administers the game of soccer in the province of Ontario.
EMSA is currently accepting resumes for the role of Member Support Representative.
Assisting our District Administrator, the successful Applicant will report to the EMSA Board of Directors and perform administrative tasks including:
- communication with Ontario Soccer, Districts and member clubs;
- registration of member clubs, coaches and players;
- accounts payable and receivable;
- completion of forms, data input, filing and other administrative duties as directed by the EMSA Board;
- ·other duties supporting the promotion and advancement of the game of soccer in the EMSA District as directed by the EMSA Board.
Experience and Qualifications
- Office Administration Experience;
- Knowledge of and passion for the game of soccer;
- Quickbooks experience (asset);
- SportsEngine experience (asset);
The applicant will ideally have knowledge of the soccer structure within the province of Ontario including long-term player development, Ontario Soccer Governing Documents and league structure.
Post-Secondary students are welcome to apply.
Please submit your resume by email ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org with the re-line “Member Support Representative”. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.