Please find below samples of Player/Team Registration forms as well as Player Waiver forms.
Club registration forms are to meet the minimum requirements of the OS registration form.
It is the clubs responsibility to retain a signed copy (electronically or hard copy) of the forms as well be able to provide proof of age of the player to EMSA or OS.
Rowan’s Law - Mandatory - Ontario Law
If an organization does not comply with the laws of Ontario, then the organization assumes any liability risk associated with non-compliance.
Club is to establish a:
- Concussion Code of Conduct for Athletes & Parents/Guardians ( CLICK HERE )
- Concussion Code of Conduct Coaches & Team Trainers ( CLICK HERE )
- retain “Confirmation Receipt Form” ( CLICK HERE )
- Removal-from-Sport and Return-to Sport protocol. Further information and sample templates will be made available at https://www.ontario.ca/page/rowans-law-concussion-awareness-resources when finalized by the Province of Ontario
For Outdoor 2020 all athletes under 26 years of age, parents of athletes under 18, Team Officials confirm every year that they have:
- review Ontario’s Concussion Awareness Resources. Can be found at this link: https://www.ontario.ca/page/rowans-law-concussion-awareness-resources
- sign a Confirmation Receipt Form, confirming that they have reviewed the above resources.
- Athletes/parents of athletes to read and sign the Concussion Code of Conduct for Athletes & Parents/Guardians
- Team Officials to read and sign the Concussion Code of Conduct for Coaches and Team Trainers
Forms to be signed PRIOR to participating in their sport. Club is to retain this signed form.
International Transfer Certificates: Please ensure that if your player played overseas or the United States and is over the age of 10 that the necessary documents are submitted on the CTMS website. Advise the district once the forms have been completed an uploaded on CTMS. More information can be found on the ITC tab on our website
Grassroots Players = U4-U12
Youth Players = U13-U18
For rules and regulations please look on your leagues website.
For more information on registration please review the below link: